FULL CAST GOLD
Standard in-lab turn-time: 7 Days
The original cosmetic restoration, porcelain fused to metal restorations offer a cost-efficient way for patients to receive lifelike crowns. With ceramic crowns offering esthetics with translucency and shading that approach that of natural dentin reinforced by metal copings, PFM restorations are as versatile as they are sturdy.
Our PFMs can be used for crowns and bridges (up to fourteen units). PFMs can be manufactured to non-precious, semi-precious, and yellow high noble copings and can be used in conjunction with cast partials and implants.
The ideal preparation for PFMs is a chamfer margin preparation. If a porcelain labial margin is prescribed, then a shoulder margin preparation is required.
Feather-edge margin preparations are indicated for full-cast restorations.
- Panavia 21 – tin plated
- Glass ionomer cement (GC Fuji, GC America)
- Zinc Phosphate Polycarboxylate
- Resin Ionomer cement (RelyX, 3M ESPE)
If an adjustment is required on the ceramic, use a fine diamond with water and air to keep the crown cool.
To contour the ceramic, polish with a pink rubber wheel and diamond polishing paste (Brasseler, Shofu, Vident).
- D2750 Crown Porcelain fused to high noble
- D2751 Crown Porcelain fused to non-precious
- D2752 Crown Porcelain fused to semi-precious
- D6750 Crown Porcelain fused to high noble (bridge units)
- D6751 Crown Porcelain fused to non-precious (bridge units)
- D6752 Crown Porcelain fused to semi-precious (bridge units).